Monday 7 July 2008

Dog and Thistles and Trees


This is Evil Jack the Miserable Old Git, tinted with a free online program, Picnik

Why is he Evil? Well, do you see that fur hanging from his mouth? That's Bear fur. Not Bear as in Ursine but Bear as in Soft-as-a-brush German Shepherd, who cries every time this little old dog attacks him.

Jack has small man's disease.

He's also neutered.


Thistles!

I love thistles, especially in the wild where they're not covering my garden with invasive prickles. These are the first I've seen in flower this year.



Tall grasses and oak trees.

6 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Poor GSD! And Jack looks so innocent - well cheeky!

Love your blue shed btw!

aims said...

Small man's disease...grrrrrrrrr...(no pun intended)

Love the blue shed too! I must take a picture of my metal shed. It is so very unattractive...

Tall grass..lying in tall grass...without the bugs..

Rachel Green said...

I paint all the sheds blue ;)

Olga/Maddie said...

Poor, poor Bear. :(.

And it's just so beautiful where you and yours live. *big smile*

Hugs, god bless, take care, and bye, :)!
Olga/Maddie

Rachel Green said...

I do only photograph the nice bits!

BT said...

You could go out the front door along to the local school, not so nice there!! Super photos today Rach. Poor bear.