Sunday 6 July 2008

Sheds, Graves and Beach Mirrors

Youngest daughter trudged round with me this morning in her parka and wellies so not many photos taken. It was pouring with rain, but the rest of the family had gone down to London for the day



I often talk about sheds. Here's out top shed, which house excess items from the house. Pickles and extra mugs and the slow cooker and the chainsaw, for example. We call it the top shed not because it's the best shed ever (It clearly isn't) but because the garden slopes gently downward from it.



This is another hand-decorated mirror, this time the housing and all the decoration came from the beach at Borth, in Wales. Kay and I went there in 2003. It, and nearby Aberystwyth, are one of my favourite places to go.

3 comments:

aims said...

You really have a special way with decorating. I think I would feel quite at home in your abode - looking into your decorated mirrors. I wonder what I would see?

Rachel Green said...

You would see your regrets ;)

aims said...

Now THAT is an interesting response Rachel. It really has me thinking.