Wednesday 23 July 2008

Trucks Dogs and Benches


This huge lorry was parked up outside our house for about 30 minutes this morning. I've no idea what it's carrying, nor for whom it was for. It just went away again later.

This was taken from the lounge window so much of the lorry is obscured by our herbaceous bed.

Trickster is such a cutie.

I was lying on the ground at this point, having just taken a photograph of a very late dandelion.

Lone dandelion
almost late for the party
it forgot its clock



Rose Bay Willow Herb and ripe grass heads



I was surprised that I hadn't yet taken a photograph of this bench.




8 comments:

aims said...

That looks like one of the oil rigs we see on the highway here...lots of them that have that sort of equipment on them. I couldn't make out what the lettering said on the side of the truck (lorry)

btw - on my way to have my back injected yesterday - I saw a shed. I didn't have my camera and thought - dammit! Rachel would LOVE that! If I get back there I'll take a pic of it. Or - The Man passes it everyday - maybe he'll do us the favor....what fun!

Rachel Green said...

Thanks, Aims. Good call.

Heh! Have I infused you with shed love? ;)

aims said...

You've certainly made me notice them a lot more! But sheds here are just sheds...nothing much but lawn crap in them. Not like a writing shed or a poetry shed. And not everyone has one in their yard.

Rachel Green said...

Not everyone has one here, either and to be fair, our two are full or crap.

BT said...

ALL sheds are full of crap Rach and Aims, or they're not proper sheds! We have 2 sheds here and 2 barns, all full of 'stuff'! Love your blogs Rach and the Meme. Must have a go sometime.

Rachel Green said...

Thanks Gina.
Some days it's a chore to keep up.

Maddie said...

Trickster has such a lovely face. *big smile*

Hope that you and yours are doing all right, that things are going okay, and that the rest of the day goes all right for you all.

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

Rachel Green said...

Indeed she does :)