Wednesday 13 August 2008

Dogs and Graves



Bear runs across the field every day but this is the first time I managed to catch him on camera.


Jack, on the other hand,
streamlines his ears


Alas, the first tree I've seen that's showing a flush of autumn colour.
It hardly feels like we've had a summer at all.



This photograph for no other reason than I loved it.
I made a haiga of it, too, but haven't posted that anywhere because i shall produce a new book of them with some unseen haiga in it.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merhaba, Ben Tuba :) Herşey harika olmuş, mükemmel. Nice!:) (Türkiye)

spacedlaw said...

Very nice moody shots.

aims said...

Fun, beautiful - and haunting.

Is Trickster alright? I noticed no pics of him.

Rachel Green said...

She's fine, thanks - I take so many pictures of her I fear to be enervating!

BT said...

Wonderful shot of Bear, Rach. We have autumn colour trees a-plenty over here. We haven't had a summer at all. I need some sun.

Rachel Green said...

I'll put an order in for some for you ;)