Thursday 28 August 2008

Shops and Sheds

This is just around the corner from us - I'm not entirely certain if its the one we use, because I think I'd distrust the 100% beef claims.



The cemetery field has been mowed since the last time I walked the dogs here.

Crop circle, anyone?



This isn't a stick of wood but a 2" strip of missing bark. One has to wonder why.




This seems to be a disused council yard at the back of the cemetery. I've never seen any vehicles in it. A waste of shed if you ask me!



Not as good as Gina's!

Rosehips.

6 comments:

aims said...

I have to say that all your pictures today made me think.

Hooray! for sheds!

Rachel Green said...

Hurrah indeed!

Fiona Mackenzie. Writer said...

I love sheds too. We've just moved and there's a small shed at the bottom of the garden. It has been dry proofed to protect the last owner's marijuana plants.

I'm going to paint the interior pink and use it as my writing studio. Still smells of grass but I can pretend I'm seventeen again.

Have the deer been chewing that tree? It is the time of year for it.

Rachel Green said...

How super!

I've been trying to organise a garden office for a while - not managed it yet!

Shullie said...

rosehip... someone on Sheffield forum was talking about making rosehip vodka- but like sloe gin!

and damson... we need to damson picking again... it seems an age since we last did :)

shulls

Rachel Green said...

I made raspberry vodka last year - that was yummy. Rosehip vodka sounds nice too.

Ah! Damsons. Is it not too late for those?