Tuesday 16 September 2008

Goyt

The Goyt valley is a beautiful part of the Peak District national park but I have no idea why these eight three storey houses are named Goyt Terrace (on Goytside Road)


This one is for sale at £125K.
It's a nice house but it's surrounded by factories on three sides and a new car storage depot - there's always a car transporter parked on this street loading or unloading. In 2000 the houses were 23K


and just past the car lot there's the power sub-station. It's terribly interesting but does little to excite the eye.









The front gardens are, however, spectacular, and I commend the owner of this one heartily.

6 comments:

aims said...

I noted Bear's head in the one pic. He looked interested in what was going on in the car park.

I'm assuming that the place that is for sale is one in the long line of terraces? That's not one whole house is it?

That garden is quite lovely. I love the combinations of plants.

Rachel Green said...

There are eight houses in the terrace - the one for sale has the nearest three windows and door.

Olga/Maddie said...

That garden is really pretty. *big smile*

Oh, and may I ask where you got the 'Black Boxes' widget that you have for this particular journal?

If so, then thanks in advance.

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

Olga/Maddie said...

In regards to my question about the 'Black Box' widget, please just disregard it.

And I'm sorry about that.

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

BT said...

Great photos. How amazing the increase in that house. I think they'll have trouble getting that asking price!

Rachel Green said...

I think they will too.