Saturday 13 September 2008

Missing Landscapes

Remember this post where I mentioned the old pipe left to rot. Well, now it's gone.









This is the track into the wetlands - you can see Robinson1n's factory on the other side of the lane.


This little fellow was on someone's lawn - part of a ring where a Plane tree had been removed.






I got this on the market yesterday for £10 and it works beautifully. I vacuum sealed a paperback and intend to do a load more. I foresee a garden sculpture made of books coming up.



Finally, a bit of fun.
Jack was fast asleep until Trickster threw the
'Hug Me' on his head. She wanted to play!

7 comments:

aims said...

Thank goodness they removed that pipe - it really bothered me that they would leave that.

And vacuum sealing books and turning them into a sculpture....oh lord I laughed!

And the dogs - just too cute. You could see the excitement and eagerness in their eyes!

Rachel Green said...

The pipe was there for years, though - it only went after I mentioned it on this blog!

I wanted to make a book-lined waterfall last year!

Jack wanted to sleep. Trickster wanted to play.

pierre l said...

Either the landowner reads your blog, or you have magical powers. So be careful what you say, Rachel.

Rachel Green said...

*chuckles*

Either way, it was a result!

Olga/Maddie said...

Those two pups are adorable. *big smile*

As is the big man of the house. And that would be Bear. *BG*

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

Rachel Green said...

I think Jack would disagree!

Olga/Maddie said...

Based on what I have seen of Jack defending his turf (by way of video), I think that might be the case. *BG*

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie