Wednesday 10 September 2008

Wet and Cheery

Even though this lane travels between a factory and a derelict factory, I still think it rather pretty.



If in doubt for a picture, take a teasel against the clouds.

I love these plants even though they're like weeds in my garden now. To think that I actually bought the first packet of seeds!



Strawberries still flowering. Alas, the strawberry shown has gone from unriper to inhabited by woodlice in the space of a day.



The cheery sight that greets me as I come through the back gate - suns and moons on the top shed.



This is an old photo that DK took of me four years ago. I was slim then.

It's only out because I used it for an author's bio photo for an anthology.

10 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Have you changed so much? You seem the same girl to me...

Rachel Green said...

I've put on about 40 lb!

DK said...

I LOVE that picture of you ~smiles fondly at such wonderful memories~

Rachel Green said...

It was a lovely evening.

aims said...

Hey! When did you get this post in?

What a great pic of you Rachel! I think if I saw that in a bio I would stare and stare - trying to figure out what you were thinking when the picture was taken - and then my mind would wander off to wonder about your life....

So much from one picture. I can see so much love in DK's comment as well!

The sun and the moon on the shed made me smile too! Wonderful pics today.

Rachel Green said...

You can see when I posted it - it has a date stamp on it!

Thanks, Aims. That particular evening was utterly magical. It was Beltane 2004

Beth said...

beautiful pics as always. thanks for sharing them with us.

Rachel Green said...

Thanks B :)

Olga/Maddie said...

I love that photo of you surrounded by the blue bells. *big smile*

And you're still beautiful, my dear. *big big smile*

In fact, you always will be to me. *GG*

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

Olga/Maddie said...

You're very welcome, my dear. *big smile*

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie