Wednesday 1 October 2008

White Rabbits!

A wet cemetery with sunny patches. I did have to hold my hat on a lot of the time because it was also windy.

A glimpse behind the bottom shed. I'm quite worried about it, as it happens, because it appears to be collapsing.





This is George.
He used to be a pell for practicing fencing cuts and lunges but these days he's an 8' plant support.


This is where the compost heap used to be, pressed against the shed.






A shot inside the greenhouse, where I have yet another pocketful of conkers. This is on my potting bench, currently occupied by various craft projects.

4 comments:

aims said...

Back yard pics - love them.

I'd agree - something looks definitely 'bulgy' there!

Rachel Green said...

Thanks Aims :)

BT said...

Oh dear, needs mending in the 'a stitch in time' fashion!

Rachel Green said...

If I get the weather this weekend...