Tuesday 2 December 2008

Bits and pieces

On my way out with the dogs every morning I do the recycling -- tins into the blue box; vegetable waste to the compost etc, but the dogs, eager to go, would pull. My solution was to fix on a post hinge that I can pop their lead over while I sort the rubbish.


The usual photo. I think the last time I posted this the hawthorns in the foreground were still in leaf.


After the rain, the sun.


The shed at 84,
completed at last.
It took about 10 hours with 5,3,3,3 people over four days.
That's about 40 woman-hours.
Apparently it would have cost £50 for someone else to erect it.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool - you have a trailer, I like it :) thought it doesn't give much away. Was it hard to do?

Rachel Green said...

It was really, really easy.

aims said...

How neat is that!!

Look what happens when I'm gone for even a few short days - - -

Is that you singing?

I love it all Rachel! I do!

Rachel Green said...

Not me singing, no - a royalty free jazz track.

Glad you like :)

spacedlaw said...

Be careful with royalty free jazz track, Rachel: Check out this article on Cabinet of Wonders.

Rachel Green said...

Good advice, thanks, but this is why I used a track from the animo site, rather than trust to fate and common law ;)