Monday 1 December 2008

Fear is a slipping ladder

Unflattering -
This is me on the flimsy roof of the shed I'm helping Jo and Andrea to build. The ladder is slipping and the roof is bowing. Not happy am I.


This is in Queen's Park.
I can't help thinking there should have been a statue at the dead end spiral.



An interesting wall on the way into town.
I was on the way to the doc's about my kidney infection.




Also this.
I have no idea why there's a cone made of aluminium rods just outside the church.




This poplar framed nicely.
Also, the incongruity of the Classic Greco-Roman facade of the building and the Chinese van.



Shoe Shop sign.
Fabulous.

2 comments:

spacedlaw said...

You look terrified.
And so should you be!

I want some boots like that.

Rachel Green said...

I was!

Pirate boots! Arrr!