Monday 21 December 2015

Daily 21st December 2015

[gas-truh-nohm] noun
1. a connoisseur of good food; gourmet; epicure.
Also, gastronomer [ga-stron-uh-mer], gastronomist

avid gastronomes
gorge annually at the
Queen's Christmas Blowout







Facebook Haiku

12/21 six

no gold from
congregating magpies
double funeral


for NaHaiWriMo



Some stuff on ebay had sold for pitiful amounts so I boxed those up and printed the postage (double printed one and wiped out all profit for the day).

Tip run with Lu. Two mattresses, the bedroom carpet, a bag of wire and two bin bags. Then into town for the bank (Lu) and the post office (me) and some groceries. I waited in the rain for Lu's appointment to finish.  More grocery shopping followed by a trip to Ashgate hospice to look for new chests of drawers. No luck but Lu got me a new computer desk chair.



Something that made me smile today:

new chair




lunch, writing (sleeping) gaming, bed assembly (one of three)

more gaming before bed


Written today:

poem -
Gilded Cage (500)


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

No comments: