Wednesday 6 January 2016

Daily 6th January 2016

unputdownable [uhn-poo t-dou-nuh-buh l] adjective, Informal.
1. (especially of a book or periodical) so interesting or suspenseful as to compel reading.

reading on the loo
Chris Fowler and  Christmas pud.
Unputdownable






Facebook Haiku

Jan 6th: yarn

tales of chasing tigers
according to my somnambulist corgi
I let sleeping dogs lie


for NaHaiWriMo



I don't know. What did I do today?


Something that made me smile today:

Hurrah! Some writing managed.




How interesting. I found a site selling some of my books in paperback that weren't out in paperback. I may buy some.

I discovered Amos can puke his dinner up in perfect aesophagus sausages. Which he then eats again.


Written today:

poem - 006
Gilded Cage (500)


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

No comments: