Wednesday 27 January 2016

pugnacious [puhg-ney-shuh s] adjective
1. inclined to quarrel or fight readily; quarrelsome; belligerent; combative.

the bullies of youth
loud mouthed and pugnacious yobs
I wish I'd known krav


Stabbed myself with a scalpel framing two pictures (not mine)



Facebook Haiku

January 27: yurt

woodland yurt
gives way to wooden roundhouse
commercial shaman


for NaHaiWriMo


Walked the dogs with Lina then later, walked then all to the shop on one triple lead



Something that made me smile today:

Subbed three art pieces to THE A5 MAGAZINE




I'm a bit lacking in poetry at present -- so much for 'a poem a day -- I'm about a week behind.

More writing today.

Put the chest of drawers back together and none of the drawers shut. I had to sand them all off again.


Written today:

poem -
Gilded Cage (1200)


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a busy day.

Good luck on the subs. I'm so pleased to see you sending out art pieces.

Rachel Green said...

It's an art magazine, so no costs involved, thankfully