Friday 29 January 2016

zenith [zee-nith or, esp. British, zen-ith] noun
1. the point on the celestial sphere vertically above a given position or observer.
2. a highest point or state; culmination.

last day of the month
the zenith of working life
bank balance hits black






Facebook Haiku

29th yuletide/yule

silent city
a man celebrates his life
homeless


for NaHaiWriMo



lots of house cleaning today.


Something that made me smile today:

putting the cat's bell on the dog's collar - cue Trickster barking whenever she hears Amos. The idea is it'll stop them associating bells with the cat.




I wish I'd started writing this version of Gilded Cage a year ago. It would have been a full length novel by now. I have to finish it in 8K and I've barely started.




Written today:

poem -
Gilded Cage (1100)


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

No comments: