Saturday 13 February 2016

daily 12th Februsay 2016

calumniate [kuh-luhm-nee-eyt] verb (used with object), calumniated, calumniating.
1. to make false and malicious statements about; slander.

social networking
a chance to calumniate
behind a proxy


How Trippy. I lived in Alvechurch for 18 years
20160211_103813



Facebook Haiku

February 12 writing prompt: ZEUGMA (a Western term for a word that has a meaning with what comes before and after it, as in “killing time flies”—like a pivot line in haiku).

love-hate relationship
my on again-off again girlfriend
becomes an utter cunt


for NaHaiWriMo



Walked dogs with Lina,


Something that made me smile today:

Lina did laundry, washing up, and cleaned the floors. Who is this adult?




Began re-plotting Damaged Goods.


7 Amazing Hacks For Every Dog Owner

Fascinating game:
BBC - KS2 Bitesize Games - Questionaut : Game Fullscreen


Written today:

poem - 24


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss these. :(

Rachel Green said...

I skip writing them when I've done nothing. Depression sucks.